Σάββατο 22 Νοεμβρίου 2014

HO Scale layout "some more cable here"

 The  construction is in progress . I have already completed the remote turnout control  and the live-frog arrangement in most  turnouts. 
I do not permanently hold the cables  as there are more arrangements to be done. Have in mind that the  whole diorama has to be  easily split in half . So all tracks and electrics are supposed to be separated easily for transportation.
 Here you may see  the situation below  the layout. Much  electrics , electronics and complete mess . All wires have to be numbered or tagged . I must also secure them below the layout  .
The front turnout control board is surely not permanent . I just made it  in order to have a good test board (made of paper cardboard ) for the turnout pressure switches .
A neat view of  a single servo that controls the position of a turnout . I later glue  beside  a pressure switch in order to provide power  to the frog of the turnout.

What the plan is ? I first want to be sure that the  tracks are working properly in every aspect , no dead lines , no derailments . Then  I will be ablee to start ballasting ! Can't wait for that !


Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου