Δευτέρα 3 Νοεμβρίου 2014

HO scale shelf layout

HO scale shelf layout

The Idea
I was reading here and there  that a shelf layout  with shunting services would have so much interest as a normal layout . So I started making some plans . The first thing to do was some massive re-arrangement of my workplace  in order to accomodate the extra shelf . I put it on the wall a little high  in order to have some room below to make  an N scale shelf layout in the future... So mane ideas so little time  to construct...  .

 The Construction
I used some wood blocks for the main structure and 4mm plywood  for the flat area. I improvised and built the front areas of administrative buildings with a little  of  30s arcitect style.  A flakpanzer is there  to provide some scale idea .
 Another view of the same area . You may see here  the  basic track design . I have already put cock below the tracks .
 A more close view
 Here , I have  prime painted the surface (except the tracks of course)  using can spray paint .  I used a coat of light grey  and another coat of black paint  . No need for ballastick maybe???? No......
Another view here .

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου